So the picture above and the one below are of Fremont street! We did that the first night that we were here! They did a tribute to Queen but the video that Ashley took of it is very long so we are trying to figure out how to shorten it so that we can post it! If it was posted the way it is it would take you at least 4 minutes to watch it! The pictures that are of the light show are actually of the preview for the up coming shows, they are doing a flash back to the 60's! Flower power if you can't tell from the pictures! Kevin chose not to join us and opted to stay in the car as we did this part of the trip. He missed a good show!
OK, everyone knows that dad and EBay go together very well! Below is a picture of a slot machine that we found that dad would have just loved! Can you see why??
Mom is below posing with her favorite M&M, Yellow! He brings out the color in her eye's don't you think!!??
I couldn't let her have all the fun so I had to pose with my favorite, Green! She is awesome! I was doing something and the person in the Green costume came out of the elevator. I missed her but mom and Ashley saw her! Dang the luck!!
For dinner we had gift certificates for the restaurant Planet Hollywood that is in the Cesar's Palace. We went to dinner and all ordered different things. I had fajitas, Kevin had a hamburger, Mom had a Tuscan chicken sandwich, and Ashley had ribs! The certificates were for $120.00 total. After he put a gratuity of almost $17.00 on the bill my total was only $12.00!! I left him another $5.00 in addition to what was already charged and so I ended up paying for only the tip!! I was impressed with that!
We went and saw the show at Treasure Island and decided that i was not as impressed as I thought I was going to be! It was so crowded and I just didn't find it as interesting as I expected! When we left there we went and saw the fire show at the Mirage. It was the last show of the night so it was the shortest of them all. That was a bumber but it was still good! We were going to go and see the water show at the Balagio but it was already after midnight and we decided to let Ashley decide what she wanted to do. She decided to skip it saying that her feet hurt!
We went back to the hotel and got Ashley into the room and then we all went gambling. Our gambling money was $40.00 each and I left the casino with $30.00. Upon checkout the next day Mom and I saw a couple of machines that she enjoyed at a casino before and so we decided to play a couple of dollars. I won some and so I got a little excitement with mom at the end of the vacation. We left the hotel and drove to an In and Out burger and got food! It was awesome and I have hard time eating burgers! I almost finished a burger but had problems about a third of the way through! We filled the tank and headed home!! It was a fun trip! The only sad thing was that Adrian was not there!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun time! I love Vegas. That is too bad about Mamma Mia...seriously a fabulous show.
That stinks that Kevin was a party pooper but it sounds like the rest of you had fun!
How fun! I'm glad Mom was able to go with you guys and that you were able to do more on this trip than the first one.
I so wish that you had been able to see Mamma Mia! Maybe you can go to New York sometime...
Post a Comment