Yesterday Kevin and I went to Costco to get groceries as well as Wal Mart for the things that we could not find at Costco. I warned him a week ago that a Saturday was a bad day to go but he hasn't been out there before and that is the only day that he can go. He left this house in his normal mood but before the checkout register in Costco he was very angry and complaining about everything from one person walking in front of him without looking (the normal act in a grocery store) and then I picked the wrong lane. He had to switch and then it took longer than the other one, he was not happy as you can imagin. The total shocks him a little as I tried to explain to him the budget and how much money was set up to spend on food being I had let the supply get small to save money for the trip to Michigan. That did the job until we walked out in the 100 degree temp. and then had to sort out the food into coolers and the back seat of the truck. I was not looking forward to walking into walmart at all but I braved it anyways!!! He is worse than a child with all the complaining and whinning but finally we made it out of the store, not without visiting that budget topic first. He got into the truck after loading only part of the bags into the truck and went to sleep. After I finisher loading the remaining bags we headed back to the house. After arriving home and unloading groceries into the house, he went directly up to the bedroom with his "dinner", a HUGE bag of peanut M&M's. He says he has a pulled muscle or something in his neck and shoulder as well as getting a cold. I offer him medicine for both and he says no. I don't dought that he has a pulled mucsle but to not want to take anything to make yourself feel better is just crazy!!! All I know is that Kevin is no longer someone that I will take to the store, he is in complete agreement with me!!!!
We got the kids new back packs for school, I will post the picture tomorrow when they go to school, they will look so cute!!! I am looking forward to the quiet of the day while they are in school, I can get some cleaning done without them making it worse before I can even finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, Mike has a hard and fast rule that we do not set foot near anything resembling a Costco or a Walmart on a Saturday. I don't enjoy the crowds myself but it does seem to affect guys worse than girls. That's funny!
Post a Comment