Well I asked him to think about the decision fully before he signed the papers and make sure that it is what he wanted to do for him and not for any other reason. I asked him the other day if he had come to a decision and he said he had decided to join the army. I told him that I would support his decision and that I was proud of him. Then i asked him what lead him to his decision to join, you know like what made him lean that way rather than the other. The answer I get is, "because I want to." That is all, no other words. I explained that that is a reason but asked what things made him want to join, again the answer, "because I want to." That explains everything to me!! I just hope that he is making the decision for him and that he can be as proud of himself for it as Kevin and I are of him for making such a big, life changing decision.
We are proud of you Adrian and love you for always.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck Adrian! I hope it all goes well and that you enjoy your experiences.
I think it is great! I'm glad that he really wants to do it because it will take dedication and courage. But I have so much admiration for our armed forces and I'm so grateful for their sacrifice. Good luck, Adrian!
He's Dumb...he hsould totally join airforce what he thinking...tard head
Post a Comment