2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? No .
3. Do you own a gun? Not me personally but several around.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Cherry mostly but I have added apple and watermelon before also and that's good.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Every time and the wait does not help the anxiety either.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Only if they are all beef, but I would rather eat polish sausages.
7. Favorite Christmas Song? All of them are awesome so I do not really have a favorite.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Any Simply produce. Orange juice, Apple juice, Lemonade, etc.
9. Can you do push ups? Maybe one, even that is shaky to get up after going down.
10. What is your favorite movie? Wow, that is a hard question since movies are my addiction ( I have not bought a new one in about two month's...go me!!) I am still a big fan of musicals like Meet me in St. Louis and Summer Magic but I also like the scary or comedy movies. My collection has ALOT of Disney too, so I can't say that I have a favorite!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I have to say it would be my wedding ring. I have never liked the shape of the marque diamond but this ring is the most beautiful ring in my mind even with that cut. Any other ring that I have seen this shape is still not something I like!!
12. Favorite hobby? At the moment it is the latch hooking that I have been doing, I am down to 10 lines left on the sunflower one. When I finish that then my favorite hobby will move to the paint by numbers that I have 7 of to do. I am giving one to Ashley so only 6 really.
13. Do you work with people who idolize you? I don't think the kids, and all the other people living in this house would use that word or anything close to it. I run a tight ship since I am very compulsive so I like to have things done a certain way. I don't get to many complaints to my face (not to say they don't say it to each other) so I guess they are OK with it. I do try to give a little but sometimes it is hard to leave somethings a certain way rather than the way I like it to be, you know!?
14. Do you have ADD? No.
15. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I hate that things get on my nerves, like I was just saying about the being compulsive. If I could be "normal" and not like I am now that would rock. I would probably have a messy house if that was the case, it is hard enough to keep up after the 10 people living here now!!
17. Name 3 thoughts at this moment: The kids should be home from school soon, I hope I have enough cream for the Fettuccine Alfredo that is for dinner tonight.
18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday: Bacon bits for the potato soup, a milk shake at the gas station down town, gas for the car.
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Raspberry White Tea, Juice or Gatorade.
20. Current worry right now? That I don't have all the ingredients that I need for dinner.
21. Current hate right now? I hate that there is no carpet in the house yet. We will be getting it by Christmas hopefully though!!
22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere that I can be happy or be with family.
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I am not totally sure, I think I was sleeping be
24. Favorite vacation spot? Not sure yet, give me a couple of years of good vacation trips with the resort ownership that Kevin and I bought and then I can answer that.25. Name three people who will complete this: I don't know, I would hope that there would be at least one.
26. Who's answer do you want to read the most? I think that it would be fun to read any that post and since I would not know who would be posting it will be a surprise.
27. What color shirt are you wearing? White28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never slept in them but I think it would be fun to try just like silk.29. Can you whistle? every now and then something comes out that resembles a whistle.30. Favorite color? I like greens and blues.31. Would you be a pirate? No they are not polite and are dishonest.32. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower.33. Favorite girl's name? I like Megan Elizabeth34. Favorite boy's name? I plan on the name for my first born son to be Blaise Justice Rushing.35. What's in your pocket right now? Burt's Bees Chapstick.36. Last thing that made you laugh? The blog Amy wrote about the corn maze.37. Best bed sheets as a child? I don't remember to much about the sheets but I remember the blankets that I had, and still have to pass down to my kids.38. Worst injury you've ever had? I got ran over by a motorcycle one summer here in Utah and broke three toes, broke my collar bone when I rolled off a bed (very low to the ground), ran head first into everything that was hard, and the list for me goes on and on.39. Do you love where you live? I love the country living because you have more privacy and it is much more peaceful. I don't care for the cold in the winter and sometimes the distance between the stores and myself.40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 741. Who is your loudest friend? I am mostly friends with family anymore since all I do is stay at home but of the friends that I do have outside the family circle it would have to be my friend Bianca that lives down in Lubbock.42. How many dogs do you have? I no longer have a dog of my own but there are currently 2 dogs that live here at the house. We have Nathan's dog Snow and Samuel's dos Aslan.43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope that Kevin would still have a crush on me.45. What is your favorite book? At the moment I am reading a book called Ghost At St. Micheal's, I am still a fan of the Sun Fire books.
46. What is your favorite candy? I love red hots and lemon heads.47. What is your favorite sports team? Tampa Bay Bucs!48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I haven't thought that far a head yet, so I have know idea.49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping in bed.50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up this morning? Is it 5 in the morning already.
2 comments:
I'm glad you filled this out. It's so fun to read about!
Would you do me a favor and either post or e-mail me your chili recipe? (Aliemike@aol.com) I signed up for the ward chili cook-off but since I've never actually made chili, I don't have a recipe!
That was fun. I love to read stuff like that because you learn such random things that you'd never think to ask about a person.
I can remember how accident prone you always were. Seems like you were always getting stitches for something or other.
Oh, I'd LOVE your chili recipe too. (kalensgal@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment